Friday, July 21, 2006

Is there any point to this?

My question today is, Is there even any point in writing persoanl thoughts into a journal such as this. You really don't want anyone ( that knows you personally) to read them , and then if they do it seems as if they dont really care anyway. It seems to me that the " Normal People " take it that you're just whining, or being overly dramatic, so rather than encourage your situation they just take the approach of just ignoring it all together. You pour out your heart, and inner thoughts just to try to get it down on paper, so that you can actually say what it is that you cant seem to say in conversation. Only to find it's a conversation that noone else wants or cares to have with you in the first place.

I will continue to write my thoughts down here , but I will do it only for me. I already feel alone, so might as well just be alone.

God Bless
Gregg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home